New York Injury Law Blog

City Liable In Meteorologist’s Personal Injury Case

A Hinds County Circuit Court Judge has ruled in favor of a Mississippi meteorologist and his wife in their lawsuit against the city of Jackson for injuries suffered in a 2006 accident, reports WLBT in Jackson. The total award was close to $2 million.

The couple suffered multiple broken bones and internal injuries when their car was hit by a car being chased by police. Judge Swan Yerger ruled the police officer acted with reckless disregard during the chase and found the City of Jackson was 40 percent responsible for the accident. The driver of the other car was found to be 60 percent responsible.

If you have been in an accident, it’s important to make sure you understand your legal rights. The attorneys at Scott C. Gottlieb and Associates, LLP with their years of experience, can help you navigate through your car accident claim. Contact our offices today at 1-800-825-5529 or use our online contact form.

Mississippi Personal Injury Automobile Crash Article

Attorney Advertising © 2017, Scott C. Gottlieb. All rights reserved.
Site by Consultwebs.com: Law Firm Website Designers / Personal Injury Lawyer Marketing